Thursday 23 May 2013

The Way by Ariana Grande ft Mac Miller



So guys, lemme me tell about my music obsession at the moment - THE WAY by Ariana Grande ft Mac Miller! It's a freaking awesome song that I've been rocking out for the two months and surprisingly I still love it. 


But I think that I should probably provide you with some background of how my obsession began. Well... I started watching Victorious and I was quite impatient to wait for new episodes but when I met Ariana's character Cat! I was like "OMFG" that's like the coolest character Nickelodeon has ever created. She was so original, her own self, funny and the fact that she signed a contract so that the bosses could own her hair was weird but also cool, I guess in some way.

After watching the show several times, I went online and listened to some of Ariana's covers like "I love the way you lie" and "Die in your arms" which were originally by Rihanna ft Eminem and Justin Bieber. Her voice was completely something extraordinary which indicated that she'd be extremely successful in the music industry, which she is already.

 Though I fell in love when The Way premiered with Mac Miller. Her vocals in some sort of way reminded me of Mariah Carey, this was truly a huge accomplishment. The song had a RnB throwback in the day feel and slightly hip. The music video was so live, it was basically everyone having fun and doing their own thing. I adored Ariana and Mac's music video relationship, it was so innocent and sweet. Ariana's definitely one to keep your eye for, she's gonna BLOW UP BIG! I can guarantee it you that. Keep on rocking Ariana! 



By the way, while you bopping your heads to this incredible tune. Check out these crazy tunes below. All by Ariana!



Popular Song ft Mika

No comments: