Sunday 5 May 2013

Journalism & Humans




Journalists are the villains in today's society of media. I'd say that paparazzi are too but I figure that they themselves are just attention/trouble seeking, lonesome, bitter humans who get pleasure from humiliating others. What this atrocious world has come to is completely unforgivable!

Since I'm just starting out as a bloggers, I'd like a few heads up. Tell me what to do and not do. I love writing and I'd hate to become something I truly despise. But now see I like Perez Hilton, in fact, I adore him. He's a terrific guy and doesn't shame celebrities. He's himself, he's PEREZ!



Though what I absolutely (I love this word!) detest is the fact that journalists, in my opinion,  have an incredible purpose to serve on this earth yet the choose something that truly below them to expose. What the hell are you gaining from that? Is it because you think you deserve another zero on your pathetic check? Well, then you're just another piece of scumbag who think that they are better than the rest of the human beings in the world! Whilst you're here claiming your victims, wait for judgment day and the Creator will claim his. 


The truth is... you're afraid that if you have nothing to write about, no-one's lives to destroy; you'll just disappear into thin air. Isn't that right? One of you should have the guts to face up. I swear this generations' journalists are basically degrading every celebrity based on the things they say or do. They have no respect nor compassion for their preys. But you know what? GO SCREW YOURSELVES!

We are just normal people trying to be good people in a world full of bad... we can't do that if you're turning against your own kind. 

No comments: