Friday 24 May 2013

Hats



My favourite kind of hats? BEANIES!!! I love beanies and I swear if you ever meet me, you'll come to realize that I'm never without one. It's either gonna be on my head or in my bag. 
I think every girl hates bad hair days. They are so awful and it seems like a punishment for us ladies especially if you have a busy day and you can't be bothered with your hair. What do you do? Throw on a hat!
I don't care what season it is. For me? Every season is hat season for me! What makes them cooler is that you can totally rock them out with whatever outfit you wanna wear. Sometimes I wear them because... I'm, bored and I feel like instead of me wasting my saliva, they'll help me express my feelings. Don't forget how gorgeous they are as well ;)

Unfortunately, lately, I have been able to get any more beanies because I've been so caught up in school and upcoming exams. I' m so stressed and what makes it sadder is that we aren't allowed hats in classes! How terrible?
Omg, I couldn't forget SNAPBACKS. I think they all looks amazing but they'd look crazier when combined a girlie outfit. Because I'm a Lakers' girl, I wanna own a Lakers snapback someday. But if any of you guys have some beanies and snapbacks for me to look at, feel free to send me pictures and links:)
Why am I writing about this? I just arrived from school 20 minutes ago drenching wet with frizzy hair that I had straightened. I wasn't happy. So thanks hats for helping me through disastrous times, I just wished you'd saved me from this one.

No comments: