Friday 3 May 2013

Keep ya head up


They say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice/ I say the darker the flesh, then the deeper the roots.
Keep ya head up-Tupac


Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.
Oh, no, no, no, no.
Keep your mind set, keep you hair long.
Oh my my darlin', keep your head up, keep you heart strong.
No no no no, keep your mind set in your ways,
Keep your heart strong. 


Keep your head up-Ben Howard



I've been waiting on the sunset
Bills on my mindset
I can't deny they're getting high
Higher than my income
Incomes bread crumbs
I've been trying to survive. 


Keep your head up-Andy Grammer




A friend of mine once told me,
We have many paths in this journey.
They act in different directions
So when you question don't be worried,
It's not a wrong one-
Beauty can be found in all of them. 


Hold your head up-Macklemore


                                                  G.night bloggers and readers.

No comments: