Friday 17 May 2013

Play some music, smoke a blunt, surf the waves - message?


I'm not in a good place at the moment. I have so much gone and it all just seems like everything's falling apart. Today I watched one of my friend breaks into tears, it was pretty scary seeing as she's always been the one that holds the bunch of us together. I'm frightened that everything might become too much and I'll just lose it, then slowly push everyone away and fade into the darkness.

 












Heroes never die nor fade.
They keep on living inside of us but that if we are willing to keep them alive. I'll try to spend more of my time keeping the bad out and letting the good in by focusing on what I love and what I someday wish to do. This is my version of THOUGHT PROVOKING & CHILL EMOTION.

No comments: