Thursday 9 May 2013

Ashley and I





  1. We're friends
  2. We've known each other since the September of 2009
  3. We trust each other
  4. Our relationship is probably is weirdest, most random, coolest relationship ever
  5. We contradict each other a lot
Ashley is one of my closest friends but I'm scared that if I say too close she'll misinterpret differently. I don't like surrounding myself with lots of people because someone always ends up hurt, so I chose Ashley and some others. She's the girl that backs you up always when you have a fight but curses you and makes you wanna fall off the face of the earth if you curse Justin Bieber.  

She's truly one in a million with strong views about certain people... Can't say much more really except that I'd probably wouldn't be a quarter of the person I am today. She just makes my life enjoyable apart from the days where we have fought in the classroom, school hallways, and road. On those days, we basically wanna kill each other. Somehow we start off nice but end in a row. Those days are every day! I guess that's what makes our relationship ours. I hope I'll still know her many years from now because I'd be sad if I didn't. Right, Ashley?

Try come between us and we'll fly kick you across the global! Bare treating mans with no respect! ;)


( Ashley you realize that we've never taken a pic together! I have no pic for this post:( )

No comments: