Thursday 16 May 2013

I'll stay true to myself, style, music and ******




Guide on how to stay true to yourself: 

Step 1: Don't take other people's bull
Step 2: Stand up for yourself but never think that you're better than anyone else 
Step 3: Be honest yet mysterious 
Step 4: Learn to have your friends' and family's backs and they'll always have yours'
Step 5: Stop caring about how people perceive you
Step 6:Express yourself and individuality 
Step 7: Stop comparing yourself to others
Step 8: Don't become a b*tch once you get to the top, always remember the ones that helped you get there
Step 9: Don't take anyone's bull except the bull that will actually make a difference to your life
Step 10: "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken". Oscar Wilde



Fashion and Music:

"The music that you listen to is so back in the day, so technically it's rubbish and your shit at choosing good music. Your outfits are so last season!" Shut the hell up! 

I listen to what I like because I like it! You have no say in that. If I love listening to back in the day tunes, then is that causing any harm to you? I think not! Some music is overrated and some are underrated. Same goes to fashion.

You need to wear what's in the season because it's dope! Well, that's what you think and I think differently. Fashion is OMFG epic, so is music. Though there are some days when I get so sick of both of them just because of people's shitty comments towards others. Sometimes, I do the same thing, where I think to myself "that's music's rubbish" but the thing is I'm not the one listening to it. It's might be rubbish to me and great to someone else. I contradict myself too much.



I can't write about the fourth, unfortunately. But any, how was your day? Me? I have detention! Lovely, right? The school's just amazing, it's where you find how serious your teachers are about lateness. 

But the thing is I'm not always late. The reason why I was late 4 times in a row was... I might have overslept, went to bed late, didn't have a phone for those 4 days, not that I have one now, traffic because of road repairs on every stinking road and gorgeous foreign students make you laugh so you miss your bus because you're too busy staring at them. 

No comments: