Tuesday 7 May 2013

Getting to know me!


  1. I hate almost every food
  2. I think I'm 5'4 
  3. My middle name is Margaret
  4. I don't know the colours of the rainbow, so I made a rainbow bracelet
  5. Feet make me cringe!
  6.  I'm a massive fan of Tyler Perry's films 
  7. I'm currently going through a Disney show phase. (watching Totally Spies at the moment)
  8. If I don't like you, I tell you straight away
  9. I'm scared of dogs and cats just freak me out
  10. I have dad issues!
  11. I despise people that talk trash behind other people's backs then act like best friends once they see them (bitches deserve to be slapped!)
  12. I go to an all-girls' secondary school ( thanks, mum! )
  13. When I was younger I wanted to be a spy, and I still do
  14. I can play the guitar, drums, ukulele, bass and piano
  15. I'm terrible at managing money but I'm learning
  16. I'm originally from Uganda, Africa
  17. I have a habit of correcting my friends' grammar
  18. I'm obsessed with every artist that plays instruments especially guitars
  19. I feel to fly kick people that smoke near or in front of me
  20.  I have an obsession for guitar picks and guitars 
  21. I'm not a big fan of school but it's important 
  22. I know nothing about fashion, I wear whatever makes me happy
  23. I procrastinate a lot
  24. At the age of 7 or 8, I cut my knee open and had to have surgery while I was awake  
  25. I hate animals especially ones that crawl 
  26. My family is so big I don't even know some of my cousins, aunts or uncles
  27. I'm a huge fan of WWE, LA Lakers, and Liverpool FC
  28. I hate horror movies
  29. I'm completely useless at getting back to people if you call or leave a voice mail; I WILL ignore it! (I'm sorry. I just prefer talking to people face to face.) There's a reason why texting is there, USE IT!
  30. I think in my whole life, (currently) I only have 6 friends that get me and know me fully
  31. I don't have a favourite Avenger but I do know that Robert Downey Jr. is a legend
  32. I'm terrified of needles and guns when I had my vaccination for cancer; I burst into tears before I even sat down but I do want more piercings. 
  33. My very first job was at 14
  34. I've kept a secret diary from the age of 11 until now
  35. One of my friends is absolutely mental about Justin Bieber, so I know almost everything about him like the time he was born, his doctors' name and room that he was born in (pretty weird, right?)
  36. I pretty much live in my pajamas because if I don't need to be anyway...why do I need to change?
  37. I love Ben & Jerry's ice cream
  38. When I was younger, I went to a strict Catholic boarding school
  39. I'm currently starting my GCSEs, the joy of growing up
  40. My guitars and called Shatter (acoustic) and Hendrix (electric)
  41. According to everyone, my 21-year-old sister and I look like twins
  42. I'm not a big fan of dresses but I have a huge selection of them in my closet
  43. During the beginning of every school year, I always get sent out of all my lessons because of putting my head on the table and chatting. It's become a ritual and yes I know it's wrong.
  44. I've had four phones and they've either got lost in couches, fell in the water and my current one cracked and fell apart
  45. I did DofE for 3 months then stopped
  46. My current must see tv shows are Revenge, Youngers, Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist, CSI (all of them), The Carrie Diaries, Teen Wolf Glee, NCSI Los Angeles and New Girl
  47. When I was younger, I broke my arm 
  48. I'm Christian who has so many questions
  49. I'm not allowed to celebrate Halloween
  50. I'm passionate about the Fast & Furious films
  51. Some of my favourite authors are Nicholas Sparks,Suzanne Collins, Stephen Chbosky, Maya Angelou, Shakespeare etc
  52. I love my skateboard and tennis racket ( yeah I'm abnormal like that! )

P.s Ashley, back in your cage ;)

No comments: