Friday 31 May 2013

Blurred Lines



Blurred Lines is the ULTIMATE summer song! Featuring three gorgeous artists in the music business; Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. This is one song that you're definitely gonna wanna listen to over and over again.The song has vocals from rapper T.I. and singer Pharrell. Whose ever doubted that their voices mixed together would make such tender loving music! It's the first single off Thicke's sixth album which is also titled, Blurred Lines.

When I watched the music video, I saw that it focused mainly on the three artists flirting with pretty models who strolled in nothing but bras and shorts. In some way I thought that it was appropriate for the video. It was quite obvious that the dance moves were unrehearsed which made it more entertaining because we could see how well they'd do incorporating their own moves. Red, black and white were the main colours for the video which advertised 'sexy' and 'pleasurable'.  The song gave a smooth and soulful vibe to the audience. Robin's voice was exceedingly perfect with the R&B beats.

I suggest that you go purchase this single on iTunes right now! It's been on replay since last week for me and I'm still loving it. Buy it because of the three sexy, honeyed pleasant guys serenading all the ladies with their exotic, unbelievable voices. And you can watch it right now, click play on the video below! Click it NOW!





No comments: