Friday 31 May 2013

Darling,



Blue jeans, white top, acid denim vans
With a silky note, that lay on the ocean side
The setting sun held a blazing orange that smoothly mixed with the red
Soft and tender like his voice
He spoke of what was to come but not of what has happened
The casual note lay on the ocean side 
All fresh, clean though water had been spilled on it
It read 
I heard you, you were so gentle and honest dude, 
I lost you because there was no more living life on amongst the waves
We aren't one anymore but the rising and setting suns to remind me of our days
Life to him was simply a beach, all he knows how to do was
Wake, surf, skate, art, music, sleep
In the early mornings, the white mist changed to blue 
His life was softly spoken for, raised on the chill side of the world
Washed out black jeans, grey top, green beanie, combat boots
Pure, a widely lived lifestyle 
He walked away, sent a message in a bottle across the world to me
It said
 Don't come searching for me sweetheart
Life is too melodious even without you around
I found another lover to surf the waves with me and keep me company
Her deep red lips seem to have luscious taste to them
The sun sets the same way it did back home, darling
You were just too good for me
I couldn't keep up, but look under your pillow
"I'm not  for you dear darling. I made mistakes,
 hurt you and made tears sprinkle down your precious face. 
You're a priceless sapphire that deserves to have the spotlight shine on you. 
Heyyah matey, sweetheart, darling, go surf the waves, skate the impossible, love the arts,
play the music like we did together. Our love is forever, just not together."

No comments: