Tuesday 21 May 2013

Ghetto Gospel

Some of my all time favourite church songs. I'm all about music and I love my church music, so here's some of what I listen to if I don't attend church.

So...GO TO CHURCH BLOGGERS, LEARN ABOUT YOUR FAITH & IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD; FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO PUT YOUR FAITH IN. IT SURE BEATS WANDERING AROUND IN A DARK, SELFISH WORLD ALONE AND LOST.


Tupac - Ghetto Gospel


Sister Act - Joyful Joyful


Bruce Carroll - Above and Beyond


Mary Mary - Go Get It


Fighting Temptations - He Still Loves Me


Kirk Franklin - Hello Fear



Lonnie Johnson - Lonesome Road



Joyful Noise - Final Performance


Chris Tomlin - I Lift My Hands


Fighting Temptations - Down By The River


MercyMe - I Can Only Imagine


Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer


More to come...

No comments: