Saturday 4 May 2013

2013 favourite albums... btw this isn't all of them!


Mrs.Carter - Beyoncé


 Two Lanes of Freedom - Tim McGraw


 Street King Immortal - 50 Cent

 Modern Vampires of the City - Vampire Weekend


 BraveHeart - Ashanti

 Every Kingdom - Ben Howard


The Wild Youth EP - Daughter


 Fading West - Switchfoot


 Save Rock and Roll - Fall out boy

 The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here - Alice in Chains

 Tape, Deck, Heart - Frank Turner


 24/Seven - Big Time Rush


Kveikur - Sigur Rós 


 Ciara - Ciara


 X - Chris Brown


 Nothing Was The Same - Drake

 Damage - Jimmy Eat World

 Paramore - Paramore


Long Way Down - Tom Odell


Man On The Moon: The End Of Day - Kid Cudi


There are several albums debuting during 2013 and as I feel that music is such a huge part of my life, I love to share with you my interest. I love trying new music taste and some those are in here. Will update to new favourite 2013 albums soon...

No comments: