Saturday 4 May 2013

4


Happy Saturday addicts of the internet! 

 I think it time to clear up some of the cloudy mist in our relationship. As you all know, I was 4 girl which simply implies that 4 is my favourite number because it's the number I was born on as well as the day, Thursday.  

So what's does 4 mean? 



4---> The world, completion, practice, repetition, the realization of power, ability to use practical thinking, the basic form of order, prepare for renewal, instinctual knowledge.

relates to--->Mercury, The Emperor (what emperor?), Wednesday (I'm pretty sure that this is the third day of the week!), Green

Character---> The Stabilizer, can undertake difficult or unpleasant tasks, faithful friend, capacity for focused will and self-sacrifice, aware and accepting.

Negative---> Clumsy, conventional, unadaptable, dull (I'm not dull , whoever wrote this is a fool but the rest are kind of true!)

Many thanks to numerology for the interpretation for my number.

You must be some sort of dumb-ass to look up the number "4"
In any case, it's the number that comes after 3 and before 5 and it's the only number that has the same amount of letters as its value.
Dumbass: Hey smart person, what is 4 ? 
Smart Person: You're an idiot. Urban  Dictionary 
Beyonce was born on the 4 of September as well, she's one of the people I'd love to meet because I feel that she's done so much for the women of the 21st Century. That's why her last album was titled 4 because it has so much value to her life. OMG it would freaking amazing if I got to meet my favourite green power ranger, Tommy, he was also born on the 4 of September and I wouldn't forget Mr.Moseby.
                                         "When I leave this world, I'll live no regrets" I was here
No matter what colour ranger he was, Tommy will always be a badass ranger


                               Would you like "AM" or "FM"? Suite life of Zack and Cody

Though some people might think it's quite bizarre to favour a number, I think differently. Look at Taylor Swift, her number is 13 because that's the number she was born on, it would have been excellent if she was born in the 13th month. 

Unfortunately, I'm unsure at the meaning of this post. The message is I think... it's not peculiar if you have a favourite number. In my opinion, it kinda of makes you and awesome person who probably has an exalted personality. 

So bye now... I guess. 

No comments: