Tuesday 28 May 2013

For the first time




Doing things for the first time can be never-racking. I know that because I'm heading out for my first ever interview for work experience. I mean why do it have to do? Well, my boss for two weeks provided some decent information on why I have to go through it and I agree. 

So the clothing is smart, but if I were to describe my style; I wouldn't automatically jump to smart. I can be smart if I wanted to but in situations like this. I HAVE TO BE SMART! If I'm not then I've probably proved how much of a failure I am at following instructions. 

I'm going to be working in a photography studio because I love taking pictures in my spare time, and I'd like to carry on with the hobby; maybe later develop it as I grow. I feel like it's going to be a great two weeks because I will learn more new things. I'm not entirely keen on learning new things but with photography, then "HELL YEAH!" So I gotta sort out the outfit. I'm thinking white vest top with words "I just wanna start over", forest green like jeans accompanied with a black blazer. As for the bag and shoes, grey shoulder bag and black boots. Of course, the socks have to match the top and bottom, so white socks with green stripes and for bracelets- red,yellow,purple and colourful one because I never take them off. I always wear them.

Whaddya think?




My favourite kind of camera - Polaroid 

No comments: