Saturday 11 May 2013

Change, shit


These are some of my favourite classics. I have several but of course I couldn't put them all on here because it'd take like about days or weeks. I don't like change, so these are some of the songs that have accompanied me through my life. Hope you enjoy them :)


I Ain't Mad at Cha - Tupac


Where Is The Love? - The Black Eyed Peas


King of the Dancehall - Beenie Man


Thong Song - Sisqo


What's Love? - Fat Joe ft Ashanti


Heal the World - Michael Jackson


No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley


Strange Fruit - Billie Holiday 


Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton


When You Believe - Mariah Carey ft Whitney Huston


Queen of my Heart - Westlife


The Storm Is Over Now - R Kelly


Bootylicious - Destiny's Child


End of the Road - Boyz II Men


Doo Wop - Lauryn Hill


Girlfriend -B2K


Scrubs - TLC


As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys


Lady Marmalade - Pink, Missy Elliot, Lil' Kim, Mya, Christina Aguilera


Ruff Ryder's Anthem - DMX


Hope - Faith Evans ft Twista


Too Little Too Late - Jojo


Like You - Bow Bow ft Ciara


 Tambourine - Eve


Hate That I Love - Ne-Yo ft Rihanna


Still In Love - Sean Paul


Gossip Folks - Missy Elliot 


Heaven Sent - Keyshia Cole


Tiny Dancer - Elton John


Runaway Love - Ludacris ft Mary J. Blige


We Didn't Start The Fire - Billy Joel

No comments: