Saturday 25 May 2013

Fast and Furious 6


So I just came back from watching Fast and Furious 6 with 2 of my friends. I can't tell you how exhilarating it was. The plot was enjoyable yet predictable which I was fine with because I just couldn't stand destroying the film for myself.

The film possessed a funny side to it which was mostly shared between Ludacris and Tyrese Gibson about Tyrese's "big forehead." The stunts were outrageous and the action was absolutely absurd. I definitely think that the entire film was crowd pleasing and I loved it, even more, when I saw that most of it were filmed in London. It proved that London has a lot of hot spots that I'd like to visit.


The cast was likable, seeing as we knew that them from previous films; so we knew that the drama planned was gonna be funny and have a playful work up to the plot. I felt like this film was certainly different from all the other Fast and Furious films because they were put in a position where they had to stand by the "man code" as they called it in the film. There was a huge surprise when Letty was revealed to be alive from Fast Five, so I think that the audience really wanted to see what would happen to her character and Vin Diesel's. 

The villain Shaw, I thought was cleverly planned though I thought he was slightly dull and generic. The impression that he made was disappointing because I was hoping for a massive, sinister villain like Kim Kold whom Letty said would turn him into a "pussy".  I had tons of fun with my friends laughing because of the shockers from the movie and I truly believe that this has been one of these actors' best film.

The ending hinted a Fast and Furious 7 starring Jason Statham which is bound to been lavish and tons of more action, jokes. I freaked out during certain scenes which made me tear up a bit but if you think I'm over it. I'm BLOODY not!  So if you're looking for a film to watching now. I recommend this one. It's definitely great for a family and first date. Watch the trailer below: 


No comments: