Wednesday 8 May 2013

God and Gays


I had to research this topic for ages because I didn't want to write something that was biased but then again it is my opinion so...

Let's begin! I don't know why do people have a problem with gays if God doesn't I can't see any reason why they do. If I do remember correctly God is the one who created us. If he didn't like gays he wouldn't have created them! 

Me? I have no problem with gays. The way I see it, they are humans just as us, they make mistakes but that doesn't mean that being gay is a sin. Those idiotic fools who have a problem with it need to get over themselves and quit judging others just because they have no self-esteem. 

There are so many religions out there, so does it really matter what particular one has to say about gays? The thing is that I don't think that it's the religions but the people that practice them. They go out and preach the word but in a totally different way to what it says in the holy book. Don't go preaching if you know what's gonna come out of your mouth is utter nonsense!

Sadly I fear to say to those who oppose against gays, wake up and smell the fresh air. It's a new world and generation. The world is changing, people can choose who they want to be. And if that means heterosexual or gay, then they can! What matters it their happiness. God gave us free will for a reason. If you strongly believe that being gay is wrong, then it's your not job to punish gays and those who support them but to wait for judgment day and all sinners shall be punished! So for the time being, I advise you to shut your malicious mouth up with tape, which I shall be happy to provide you with. Truthfully, I don't mean to sound rude. I'm just passionate about the matter and if God had a problem with it; I'd either have agreed or disagreed with him depending on my feelings about the topic and if his reasons were eccentric, then I wouldn't have cast myself as a Christian. But he's God after all. And he's a fair and just God. He doesn't judge us based on who we marry or other crap, he judges us on how we treat others.

I know that some people are older and wiser than me but when I read the Bible, I don't think for one second that God hates gays. It's just others' interpretation of his word, I always assume that he says "I created you to live your life, not to be judged. I gave you free will because I trust and love you. There's nothing wrong with being who you truly are." Lastly, this is...

My message to you----> 

No comments: