Thursday 2 May 2013

Diversity



So I'm guessing that most of the bloggers on blog spot are of different ethnics. Awesome, right? Well in my Citizenship class(one of my favourite lessons) we are currently studying something to do with uh... Forgot sorry. 

But anywhere the world is diverse which is freaking epic! We can't be living in a world that isn't multicultural because we wouldn't have as many opportunities as we do now. The people that we've met would have merely been illusions which sometimes I love but then most times I utterly despise. 




But on a serious note, so maybe this world isn't perfect. I think that is somehow that's what makes it perfect to us. The music, the different cultures, and people. Just leave it at that, if you've got something negative to say then simply "Shut your trap"! Let the world be as it is. The change will come, and if we are one; then it will come faster.

"If we cannot now end our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity." JFK 


What I'm trying to say it the diversity is good. You learn new things and become someone else. Someone you never thought you'd be. And the world is a whole lot better with MUSIC, GOD & ART!

No comments: