Saturday 4 July 2015

My Past 3 Months Experiences Summarised At 4am On July 3, 2015






Tell me why...
Tell me why I can't write down all my aspirations and torments
Why shouldn't I be allowed to rant about what I think is fair and unjust all because it doesn't fall under the regulations of the society we live in
Tell me why...
Why can't I replicate the feelings that you once had for me or is it because my feelings for your have only become apparent at a later time they are invalid
Why was it okay for you to love me at the time that you did but because I was somewhat naive built with a hint of wildernesses; my feelings are now disregarded
Why do I have to sit in a classroom and glance up at clueless beings who proclaim that they know what they are doing but the bitter truth is that they are only doing so because the curriculum told them to do so
Why should we be denied the knowledge of knowing how life really is
Raw, chaotic and most of all, indescribable
Tell me why...I should conform to society yet again and again you constantly preach to me about being anything I want to be;
Well, I want to be the first non-conformist!
Tell me why we aren't taught how gut wrenching love is...
How you can give your whole self to someone only to have them break you into pieces
To have fixated your entire life upon someone else's only to have them dismiss you like a washed out sign
Tell me why...
Why schools are starting to feel more like an entrapment than a place of knowledge
Why prisons are now described as the true places of knowledge
Why are we not taught about the value of someone's life not matter the colour of their skin
Instead, we substitute such important topics for memorising the circumference of a circle
Let's not sugarcoat life, rather I urge you to push us out there clear minded and while we are still naive so that we can learn for ourselves
It's a hell of a lot better than putting off a facade that's now ever fading 
I get more news from Tumblr and twitter than the news channel
You see it's not so pointless now, such news is uncensored and real
If I should fail at life, or if life should fail me; I will not have failed at all as it would be you that has failed me
Though some may choose to memorise the circumference of a circle, I know that I won't
Merely because it's not what intrigues me; rather what captivates me is the world around me...
Seeking a higher power, high existence and learning of my colour
To put endless amounts of energy into us making us into the model citizens
It will be a celebration for that 1 % that will gracefully evolve into those citizens but I won't 
I'm not about that life!
If I should fail at life, I choose to retire to prison and spend the last of my day's learning 
I mean truly learning!
Cause heaven knows that everything that I've learnt where I slept or spent the whole lesson out of class has been classified in the 'I didn't give a fcuk' part of my brain
Though it may seem as if I've lost at life, I have WON...
My slip on the conformity of life only bears scribbles of a contradiction

No comments: