Sunday 19 July 2015

Life Aspirations








My ultimate goal in life...is to be at peace with myself. To eliminate the toxic feelings and elements, energies that surround me. Unlearn the negatives and harmful practices, thought patterns that I've come across in my life. My ultimate goal in life is to stop checking for those people that don't check for me. Create a space that's just for myself and I...a place that's nurturing for growth so that I can generate loving energy for not only myself; but for others as well. I have a goal when I want to nourish my spirit and balance my energies. I have big dreams. I deserve to live a life that I love and let that love radiate. 



My eventual goal in life...is to live a life that I'm content with to the utmost full. 


tumblr inspired by llleighsmith


No comments: