Sunday 12 July 2015

Ashley ---> Ash, Lamppost, Pumplex, Asher-Lilly #happy17thbornday




Jumper Day 2013


A few years ago...I think it was last year to speak I asked Ashley what I should post next and she told me to post about how "prestige and amazing she is" is it's exactly what I did but I never posted it until NOW!


You know how people are always on about crap and useless shit. Ash isn't like that. Well, she is sometimes but only because I'm not listening so obviously I'll assume that she's chatting crap. Ashley is a great friend, a terrific being with a seriously crazy personality. We've been friends for 6 years now but I don't remember how we came to be (if you remember pumplex, please enlighten me!) I will say that as the brilliant person she is, we've had our fair few arguments about the weirdest, silliest and most unusual things. I know that life has this thing with finding people and being incredibly shit to them but Ashley has had her great times and while it hasn't always been easy; she's managed to get back up. I thank God that she doesn't break easily. 

The fact that I'm here and able to write lots about this girl shows how much she means to me. When we approached our final months of secondary school; we knew that it was gonna suck not seeing you every day even though we go to the same sixth form; (you know with the whole deal of my lessons being half at Sydenham and half at Forest Hill). I truly believe that you are a courageous, amazing person destined for greatness because it's been a while since I've a had friend like you. We are so alike in so many ways though we don't always like to admit it, the integrity that you possess it what makes you, simply you. 

Hopefully after my exams we'll see each other more because I miss you...and as we are both stubborn, the fact that we hate admitting defeat, the fact that we can spend 4 or more hours on the phone talking about the weirdest things, the fact that you are one of the very few... and I do mean this and will emphasize it and you know it too. Not many people can make me laugh so much that it physically hurts but you do. You can be a challenge at times but you're are worth it at times, while the other times; I have vowed to kill you ;) 

This is your first 17th birthday present:). I'm excited for all the fun, trouble and  memories that are to come. I consider you a living piece of art and a best friend because you simply are, always were and always will be. Therefore after reading this, you can't cuss me for the next 2 months because this is an A* first present.

Lots of love, forever and always
Bubba g, Pumplex,
Xoxo

  

No comments: