Wednesday 1 July 2015

"In General, Men Don't Give A Damn" - Pres. Jimmy Carter







I love my TED Talks. So imagine how surprised and weirdly excited (does that even make sense..??) I was when I came upon this video! 



Jimmy Carter On "Why I believe the mistreatment of women is the number one human rights abuse"

I think that every former US president should do a TED talk. I don't see why people are being shits about the video. Every day men are sexist against women...! Why can't we get a day to be sexist about the other gender!?!

You should realize that in some alternate universe, women are more important than men as we give birth to you. (In this universe, we are all equal, right...?) 

So shut your pieholes and for the next 16 minutes, grab a seat, watch and appreciate Jimmy Carter's talk based "flawed data"; as I seriously doubt that any of you haters are brave enough to stand up and voice about the unfair treatment of women in the world.

No comments: