Monday 5 January 2015

Life In A Day



Following from the 30 Challenges for 30 Days; I decided to start with no. 11 which is 'watch a documentary each day'. 

It's fairly easy as HighExistence gives you a number of incredible documentaries to watch throughout the 30 days. I was really moved by the Life In A Day documentary, which was my first documentary and I wanted to share it with you guys, so I hope you enjoy it like I did.





This is a documentary filmed by You. The people were asked 3 simple questions: 

  1. What do you love?
  2. What do you fear?
  3. What's in your pocket?

My answers:


  1. I love my life and everyone in it. 
  2. I fear death. I fear losing the people in my life. I fear everything that crawls. Most of all I fear G O D
  3. My pocket consists of Fresh Mints: Peppersmith, "Stop Aids" and Fender guitar picks and my phone.

No comments: