Sunday 25 January 2015

20 Things To Start Doing





             





  1. Push myself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5am. Take a walk or go for a run to watch the sun rise.
  2. Push myself to sleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm
  3. Get in the habit of having a delicious breakfast. One that's big healthy and beautiful. 
  4. Begin yoga or meditation. Learn to reach for the sky as hard as I can when I stretch. 
  5. Drink a lot of water.
  6. Don't procrastinate. Fight the habit of putting things off til the last minute.
  7. Live in a tidy space. Fold everything. Throw away things that you don't need or take them to charity. They might benefit someone else.
  8. Don't dwell on the past but rather turn it into ART.
  9. Push myself to go for a walk or a swim.
  10. Stop the negative thoughts that you think about yourself or about others
  11. Get back in touch with old friends. Reminisce. Do a catch up session even though I won't always be able to follow through.
  12. Think long and hard about what interests and captivates me. There's bound to be a book about it. 
  13. Enjoy the simpler and little things in life.
  14. Challenge myself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. Then I will try a week.
  15. Take to friends that have become acquaintances and acquaintances so they can become friends.
  16. Listen to music everyday and try to learn the songs 
  17. Go outside more...
  18. Revise more. Try 8 hours a day. Have a positive mind so that I can do well.
  19. Wear clothes that make me happy not caring what anyone else thinks
  20. Remember that all the effort that I'm making now will pay off in the end. 


 

     

 

No comments: