Wednesday 25 September 2013

Tattoos



Has anyone found themselves drooling over Jason Derulo lately? Haven't you? Well, I have and I have excellent reasons why. 

Firstly, I'm pretty sure that I've listened to The Other Side and Talk Dirty more than 20 times this past week! I know the words to both songs, however, the dance is seriously difficult, so Jason how do you do it? Yesterday, Jason released his third single off his new album Tattoos and I'm completely in love with the song and the video itself. It's so real and fun. 

Featuring in the video alongside Derulo is his real-life girlfriend Jordin Sparks. The title is perfection because of we, their fans think that this is their ultimate wedding tune because they've been in the honeymoon phase like forever now and we are curious on whether we hear wedding bells in the future. Hopefully, we are because we are apart of your relationship, Jason, and Jordin; don't forget that. 

So I'm gonna stop babbling and say that you should scroll down and listen to this upbeat greatest wedding proposal video. Listen to it. Feel the vibe and really DIG IT! 



Marry Me - Jason Derulo

No comments: