Wednesday 18 September 2013

Is It Called Sex Ed In The USA?



Hiya long time, no see? So in class well my PSE class, I don't know what the Americans call it but this is what we call it and well we've started talking about the S.E.X and you can't believe what my innocent friends have heard and said.

Every lesson is 50 mins but you know what I love this class, not because of topic but because of the personalities that are involved. We have no bad sides, except when you don't shut your mouth when your told to; then you'll get cussed but we are all good kids. Ahaha back to topic, 
so our teacher asked us What Makes A Good Relationship and this were our replies: 





    1. Respect - you need respect in every relationship cause if you don't then you might as well end it there and then
    2. Friendship - every relationship starts off as a friendship. We don't want friends with benefits who can't deal with their flipping emotions once they get dumped or something else
    3. Loyalty - what's a relationship without loyalty?
    4. A sense of humor - I love guys who have a good sense of humor, I'm not gonna stick in a relationship if you can't make me laugh no matter how fit you are. If you can't make me laugh or at least crack jokes, then I'm sure you know where the door is...
    5. Love - what is love... I'm sure you know the song, if not go to the video web thingy and type Ashanti ft Fat Joe 
    6. Communication - this is a defo in a relationship. You can't be a couple if you never speak to each other, you aren't trying to break a word records you know
    7. Determination - if you want to relationship to last
    8. Responsibility - relationships can't be one sided. There's a good reason why two people are involved, you're both responsible for trying to make it work and other things that I can't say
    9. Openness - you have to be open to each other. No lies nor secrets
    10. Good sex - so I'm the one said this but what would I know? 


Unfortunately, this is all I have for today. Remember to be safe, don't do imprudent things just because others are doing them or being pressured to. You are someone, stand up for yourself! Teen pregnancy is another topic for another day. P.s if you're ever around in London, come visit Sydenham School and observe our lessons.

No comments: