Monday 23 September 2013

Closed Hearts



Before I start, please pardon my language but I just don't give a damn right now
What has this world come to seriously? 
There's so much crap going happening in every corner of the world;
That we've lost all hope and concern for other people's lives
Please guess what this titled post is based on because I can't take it anymore
So many cold-blooded killers roaming this frail earth massacring innocent lives 
It hasn't been long, everyone knows about this
It's been on the news and we can't hide away from it unfortunately
Fucking little merciless murderers walked into a mall and targeted harmless souls
Too many were lost, too many that were ready to bring in the next generation
Gloomy clouds have been hanging over the continent of Africa
Why hunt those that are defenseless
Is it possible for humans to hold such a grudge for that long and stay harmless beings for revenge?
Is it really worth it though? 
Forgive the foul language that I've used but I've had enough
We can't keep living like this, surely we can't be ok with this way of life
The pictures shown of kids fleeing for their lives saddened the lives of the world
So public, so vulnerable; you couldn't have arranged a worse time, you ignorant fools
See now, I don't hate you because fact is I don't know you
I just despise you, take it personally because you deserve it but they didn't deserve what you did to them
So to all you exterminators, I hope you rot safely wherever you are
You've left us no choice except moan for the loved ones that you have stripped us of


No comments: