Tuesday 3 September 2013

Ahahaha Finally 16




HaPpY bIrThDaY to Beyonce & Me!!!!




Though I'm not too happy that today is the day that I start school. I guess I should be used to it seeing as it's always generic for me to begin school on my birthday but as you can guess I'M FLIPPING NOT OVER IT!!!! 


The Perks Of Being Born On The 4 Of September

  1. 4 is an awesome number
  2. I have my favourite power ranger, Tommy; my favourite hotel manager, Mr.Moseby and an amazing superstar, Bey to celebrate with.
  3. I was born on Thursday, which happens to be the 4th day during the week. Well, that's if the week doesn't start on Sunday as I still get confused on the day the week actually begins.
  4. This is the 4th comment, I'm making showing that I have no clue what I'm on about. I just love my day and month.




Misft 4 Life! 4.Sep

No comments: