Sunday 22 September 2013

Meet Shatter & Hendrix



So I'm a proud owner of two guitars. One being an Ashton black acoustic guitar called Shatter. And other is a Red Transparent, Rosewood Fender Modern Player Jaguar electric named after one of my all time favourite guitarists Jimi Hendrix.  




In the course of the summer, I've been incredibly lazy with my music and I'm sure that my music teachers aren't going to be ecstatic with the results. Seeing as I have no piece to handle in for my coursework cause of the distressful writer's block that's hung over me throughout these past six weeks. Chris, my guitar teacher is gonna flip when I begin lessons and I haven't learned my songs. So seeing as I'm approaching the most important number for teenagers, the number 16 on Wednesday; I've decided to engross my life in music. 

I feel like this year hasn't been the best for me. I've gone through discoveries, I've fallen on my face, ass, back, belly multiple times and I regret none of those times. Though I feel like music has had my back through those struggles. I'm still on the course of self-discovery and I do believe that I will get there someday but for now, music is all I have. It's the one thing that won't wound me.

With my music, I want to be able to  play, write, read, listen, sing, live, breath and maybe record it. I want to challenge myself to be the best version of myself that I can possibly be. Whether it's being a daughter, sister, blogger, musician or dreamer. I will give it all I've got. 

No comments: