Friday 30 October 2015

Welcome Back, ADELE!





Forgive me the unexplained disappearing act. I'm trying to get my life together and it's been harder than I thought it would be. But I'm here again. 

I should, however, explain to you that due to the recent frantic turn that my life has chosen to take, it will be more difficult to blog but I will try my best. Whilst it may not be regular, I can assure you that it definitely won't be as infrequent as this because I'm truly bewildered that I have gone a week without writing. I have been so fixated on coursework that my half term has been more stressful than relaxing. 

(Enter) Adele. She's BACK! Back at number ONE with an incredible song. Moreover, I thought that a music post was a little overdue, so this is my October favourite as well as being the re-introduction of the ever so amazing Adele. 

Take time to listen to this song. Really listen and vibe it. 

Oh, the most exciting part...if any of you have ever watched 90210. DIXON is the love interest and he is more gorgeous than ever! And as you can probably assume, the world went bonkers for him. Though apart from being crazy about Tristan Wilds, I am BEYOND thrilled for '25' coming in November. 




Adele -Hello

No comments: