Sunday 11 October 2015

Africa On The Square #BHMUKEdition




Africa was loose yesterday in Trafalgar Square. It was sensational to see so many people came to celebrate what was once known as "the dark continent". 


This post celebrates AFRICA, my motherland. 

I celebrate all the gorgeous black people at home. We are destined for greatness, it doesn't matter what others say and ignore the fact most of us haven't been offered the same opportunities as others. There's no way that we can't all being incredible! I believe that we can be so much more than what we are limited to be or what we are told we will ever be.

 I truly appreciate and love being black. I have always been proud of being Africa despite all the misconception that is said about us. It's always a pleasure when such events take place because I feel like I'm home once again.









Tribal prints filled the atmosphere. So much vibrancy, cultural foods, and laughter. It was tremendous to witness black people representing in traditional wear.

 It's was SPECTACULAR! So many different cultures and races showing appreciation for someone's homeland. 



I couldn't also resist taking a picture with my sisters. Please take a moment to adore these incredible girls and outfits. 


We were also treated to a fashion show.  BLACK GIRLS KILLING IT!

Moreover, Uganda celebrated its 53rd independence day on the 9 of October. 

Congratulations to my fellow Ugandans brothers and sisters. 


Happy Sunday, misfts! Wish you were there! 


No comments: