Sunday 1 February 2015

1.02.15






There's never been a time when I didn't believe in God. Having been to a Catholic school for the first years of my life, I never thought that I would have doubts about where my faith was. But I did. The thing was...I attended church because it was expected of me, sometimes it was also because I wanted to as well. I thought that's what made a good person but I was wrong.

I've had my fair shares of doubts when it came to religion but not my faith as I always had something to believe in. I never could get away with anything because my siblings are constantly there to advise me and so are the aunts, uncles and my mum. But this time around, I'm getting baptised because I'm accepting Jesus for who he truly is and Matt always says that the answer to everything is in fact 'Jesus'. 

Now I get that getting baptised won't answer all my questions but there's still room for growth, things I need to work about myself and ways to deal with situations. Someone once told me that 'I know that he has so much for you to be and do' and I'm sure he does. I've learnt that going to church won't make me a good person, its the people in the church that will and I'm glad that it's you guys. 


Marvin Sapp - My Testimony

No comments: