Thursday 26 February 2015

February Aims





  1. Read, read, read, read - Seeing as I'm doing English, GovPols and History a levels, I think reading would be a good idea. I've been so concentrated on reading subjects recommended books than my own that I've lost the love of being a book worm. Time to find it again starting with "You get so alone at time it just makes sense" by Charles Bukowski
  2. Learn how to save up - Independence is an aspiration of mine. I don't like asking my mumma for everything but I have so many things I want to do and see that I've got to stop spending money on stupid things and earn for all those adventures. 
  3. Avoid gossip.
  4. Drink a lot of water.
  5. Think long and hard about what interests and captivates me. There's bound to be a book about it. 
  6. Say thank you.
  7. Breathe. Go for walks every week, look at the stars whenever they're out, take bubble baths. Find a space and don't let anyone take it away. Live in the moment and love every second of it.
  8. Display good sportsmanship.
  9.  Take an interest in others.
  10. Stay calm and don’t react with arguments.

No comments: