Saturday 11 April 2015

Shit Happens At Parties









Like the title says "Shit happens at parties". My friend's 17th was on April 3 and it was fun. In fact, it was great! But shit happened when I went to charge my phone and upon my return to get it, it wasn't where I left it. I mean, I had like a mini panic attack because I knew that my mum might murder me if it was stolen. So I grabbed the reinforcement of my 5'2 friend because sadly, I'm a wuss at parties. I don't like getting into arguments or fights anymore. So Morgs went on a mad one, whilst I hid in the toilet finishing my panic attack on the toilet floor. She fully checked everyone before they left the house but most had gone by them. 

Believe when I say, Morgs is nice. She's a REALLY nice being but when she's pissed...well, let her be. However, the great thing about technology these days is that I was able to track my phone. If only I was able to pinpoint it's exact location cause it's in my friend's Beanie's house, but I don't know where. I mean, I have to believe that it's there because on Wednesday, we found 3 missing phones in her drawers. Though a house with 3 floors is a trek and I'm simply too lazy to look around the whole house. 

Conversely, if I don't. I'll probably lose a life because I have no insurance (reminder to get insurance on my phone next time). Plus it's not like I'm attached to my phone. Like I've gone 8 months without one, it's just that I don't think my mum will let me go France without one and the mere fact that I need to contact my internship and my coach. It has to be at Beanie's. It has to.

Unfortunately, not having my phone has made me miss out on getting my concert tickets, which I'm really ticked off about but I'll live. However, I'm definitely gonna get shouted at by several people because they probably think that I'm ignoring them as I can't get into contact with them. Nevertheless, I've loved no having a phone for the past week or so; I've got so much done than I could have possibly managed had I had my phone. There's been no one bugging me in my ear about making plans or me being on a clock. I've had time to sleep my stress and some worries away. I'm glad I misplaced it for the time being but now if I could retrieve on Sunday...that would be splendid.

No comments: