Sunday 12 April 2015

Furious 7



The final movie of the franchise. It's not a tear-jerker until the end because not only do we, the audience realises that we lost friends and member of the Fast and Furious family but we are given a phenomenal farewell by the remaining cast and it couldn't get much better than this.

Fast and Furious always hits home with the soundtrack. They have a lineup of unbelievable, tremendous acts and the songs are definitely priceless. It was a task for James Wan to take over because not only did he has to make a touching tribute to Paul but he still had to keep the film 'fast and furious'. It's fair to say that he did a splendid job with the poignant end.

I'm not gonna be a spoiler for anyone but I hugely recommend that everyone must watch this film. You will love it. I managed to flood into tears before even watching the film. Brian got his happy ending in the film. He got it all. 




What's more was the sentimental montage of Paul Walker's work in the first six films when Dom tried to exist without saying goodbye to Brian. (Crap, sorry.) Though Brian caught up with him and Dom's last words to Brian/Paul: "You will always be my brother." It truly hit home for everyone but he's stayed alive in the hearts of many.




They then drive their separate ways. Brian drives off into the sunset foreshadowing a bright future for him, Mia and their two kids, something Paul, sadly never got to see. The audience is then left with two last words: "For Paul" 

"It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again"
 - See You Again, Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth




No comments: