Sunday 24 August 2014

I'm Not The Only One


Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One

So if you haven't heard this song, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR LIFE??? It's been a while since I reviewed a song but that's because I hadn't heard any GOOD songs during that period and now I have this song that I can't stop listening to because it's too good as it's so true and real.

The music video features Glee's very own Dianna Argon and The Mindy Project's Chris Messina and it's simply beautiful, I tell you guys... They portray a husband and wife where Argon is a belittle bride who's finding out about her husbands' transgressions and the plot unfolds in a simplicity but captivating way.

I feel as if Sam Smith is definitely something else to all other artists that have been around because writing a song in a woman's perspective as a man must have been a challenge but he succeed. He did a terrific job!

This is why I'm recommending that you go purchase his debut album In The Lonely Hour on iTunes and listen to all the tracks because I'm sure that there's a song for every one of you. I guarantee you that!





No comments: