Saturday 30 August 2014

4 Simple Skins Secrets





1. Washing your face daily is essential for great skin. I often try to wash mine in the morning and evening using the Simple products that my sister got me. 

- Firstly, I apply the Spotless skin triple action face wash - because it's a cream, you can apply it directly onto your skin or onto cotton wool and then gently it rub your face until you feel slightly awake.
- Secondly, I apply the Purifying cleansing lotion and as I did with the face wash; I gently rub it in my face until I feel as it I have applied it everywhere.
- Last is the Soothing facial toner, which I suggest it better if put onto cotton wool as its a liquid and that's my morning facial wash that I repeat before going to bed.

2. Healthy eating or a balanced diet. Technically I've been struggling with this for a while but I'm getting there. I've realized that if you want the skin and the body that you want... a lot depends on what you eat. You have to include at least all the food groups every day and maybe snack on some unhealthy treats as a reward.

3. Exercise is a MUST! Daily exercise is vital for good skin and good health as well because it helps release the unwanted off our body. It's not a MUST though doing exercise every day but 3 times a day for 30 mins would be lovely. If you're not good with exercise, you could try Yoga or Meditating as they help cleanse your body, soul, and mind free of negativity.

4. I think that this last secret is one that we all thoroughly enjoy... S L E E P! We are excepted to be getting a maximum of 8 hours a night to have a great day because no one likes a grouchy sleep deprived teenager. We all know that we can be nightmares without our beauty sleep, so therefore, I tell you that if you want your naturally smooth, great looking skin; try sleeping for 8 hours and see how much of a difference it will make. I promise. 

A.N

No comments: