Tuesday 26 August 2014

Controversy The Controversial


I forgot to post this, but seeing as I had already written it, I might as well give it to you... I wanted to write about something that I'm rather passionate about and a topic that often raises a lot of eyebrows. So after contemplating about who to bring into this conversation, I thought why not do on the boy that everyone underestimated, the girl that was once Disney's angel and the artist that thinks he's the most original, creative and controversial artist of our generation.


Justin Bieber mugshot was taken on 23 January 2014
Just a few days ago, Justin Bieber was arrested on the account of driving under the influence of alcohol and fast driving in a 30 mph zone. Unfortunately, for him being the huge star that he is; it was obvious that his arrest would soon be broadcast worldwide and his parents would be questioned about their parenting styles as well questioning whether fame has gone to the Biebs' head.

Within a matter of time, the media had televised Bieber's court session, realized his mugshots (which I thought were seriously hot!). It began asking idiotic questions such as "Are you still a Belieber?". However, I think that they jealously plan backfired on them as within minutes Justin's 48 million Beliebers had already trended #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin. Though I still pose a question to the media, firstly what is it about Justin make you just want to embarrass him? Is the fact that he has several devoted fans? Or because he's loaded and you aren't? Well, whilst you chew on that, I'd like to say screw you or even maybe fuck you to all the posers that are forever trying to bring down someone who's worked so hard for something that they truly deserve only for you to rip him down like a bunch of hungry cannibals. I get that it's partly Bieber's fault, I mean he does have an example to set to his fan but it's always our fault because we made into the person he is now. The blame doesn't only fall, one person, it's a two-way street. Forever on your side, Biebs.  

Most trended tweet from on of the Beliebers: "Congrats! You've created a celebrity, but you have wrecked the human being inside. #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin - DatKidrauhlCrew

"No matter how talented you are, not everybody is going to like, but that's life, just stay strong." Justin Bieber

Facing the cut: But the scenes were edited out by MTV when the show aired in the US
Miley Cyrus lights a joint at the MTV EMA Awards in Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, Netherlands on the 10 November 2013

You've gotta love, Miley! You've got to. After defying the Disney image to go and find herself, people have labeled her as so many awful things that I personally think that she doesn't deserve.

It's was blatantly obvious that Miley was going to evolve from Disney, and it may not have been in the way that we wanted her to but that is not our decision. She's determined to put her name down in history, so shall we look at Miley's top 10 shocking moments according to Metro? I think we shall.

  1. Drugs Scandal - From what I can remember Miley has been smoking for ages, so why do you think that her smoking cigarettes are "suspicious"? She's growing up and experimenting, we all do that! Nevertheless, did that give her the power to smoke on stage during the MTV Europe Music Awards? I didn't mind, though I know some of you did and this is what she had to say "I knew the whole place would go super wild" and boy, it did. 
Did Kanye West really beat up a paparazzi? on July 19, 2013


No comments: