Sunday 14 February 2016

You




It's not easy!
We were not easy!
And I can easily see that,
However, I'm not willing to admit it.
It was a fast-paced friendship, 
I'm surprised that we were able to run for so long besides each other.
But it was the disappearing act, that broke us, 
All we asked for was love. 
Never in sync with one another, 
Life seemed to have other plans for us. 
It's hated. 
It's the long-distance. 
Despite the fact, that we see each other constantly, 
It's the feeling of past memories,
The drama that we always had, 
That's what I miss most.
But most of all, 
It's you that I could never replace, no matter how hard I try.
You still give me hope, without drama,
Constantly reminding that not all people are set out to hurt me.
It's you that I miss the most, 
But I will never admit it. 

No comments: