Friday 26 February 2016

****





What I have to say is not revolutionary//
It's not gonna change the world//
But they are my deepest thoughts// 
My deepest secrets that I but no one else knows//
It's' what I think of the world//
Without the intention of being mean//
Nor naive//
But I'm tired of living//
I've grown tired of this treacherous world//
But on my good days//
I see the good in the world and feel proud once again//
I get overwhelmed the earth majestic wonders//
That the sun rises and sets on those fiery skies every single day//
And until it stops doing so//
That will be the day that I stop believing that there's no good left in the world// 
But for now//
I will continue to be the compliant person that I am//
Like I said//
What I have to say is not revolutionary// 
I am but a mere voice in a spacious jungle//
Sorry for the disappointment 

No comments: