Monday 11 May 2015

Good Luck To Everyone With Exams, Especially The Ones Who Are Reading This Now Instead Of Revising






^^ above has my attitude for the past whatever years I've been in education. It still is and I don't think that it ever change. Only...only because I think that there's so much to life than school. I mean people have already conformed to society thinking that the solution to having a good life is E D U C A T I O N... and I mean I kind of get that but I just don't agree with it. However, that's ordeal is for another post.

We are quickly approaching May, meaning for us, English and Welsh students that exam season is upon us once again. And if by any chance we don't do too well, I'm assuming that they will lower our grade boundaries because I'm sure that government doesn't want to present a failing generation to the world. Though I don't think like that. We'll do well! Hell, I'm sure of it. 




I'm currently in lower sixth aka year 12 and these are my first exams over the course of my two years in sixth form. Apparently, these are the results universities glance upon if they are considering you; but university seems like a LONG WAY OFF FOR ME. I mean I still need to get my head down 5 more times for these upcoming 5 exams. I HAVE to do well. I may not be a huge fan of school. However there are several kids that wish that they had the opportunity that I have right now, so I might as well make good use of it.

Unfortunately, I don't think that I'll be able to post regularly. And once again, this is what I say to those sitting their exams between the months of May - July. I want you to just forget everything for a minute. Forget your parents' and teachers' expectations of you. Think of yourself and yourself alone. What do you want out of this? What results do you want to be holding come August? Open your eyes and GO FOR IT! 






No comments: