Tuesday 6 May 2014

School System = Prison


They Say School Is For Your Own Good. What They Fail To See Is That Some Of The Greatest Minds In History Achieved Greatness Without Education. 



"School=Depression. Learning+Creation = Happiness. Happiness=Art.Art=Intelligence. Intelligence=Rebellion. And Rebellion Is Bad For The System So They Put Us In School." Jaden Smith 


So For All Those Adults Who Are Impressed Of Their Kids; Good For You. However For My Ma, I'm Sorry That I Do Not Have The Attitude You Wanted Me To Have Towards Education But I Just Think There Is Some Much That I Could Be Doing, Inventing or Discovering; But For You Ma, I'll Do My Best Because You Deserve It And You Want Better For Me.


Exam Season In Britain, So I Guess I'll See You In June. Study Hard, Lost Generation Of 2014. Do Better Than The Year Before So You Can Sleep, Eat, Get Arrested And Do As Much As You Want In The Next Three Months.




No comments: