Saturday 24 May 2014

2009 - 2014

 I'd like to say that the past 5 years have been truly challenging, intoxicating and truly astonishing. I could not have asked for better friends than the ones that I have made over these past years and although I was against the whole idea of attending an only girls' school in the beginning at first; I believe my mum made the best decision and I would have regretted not attending Sydenham School. So this is for the old and new friendships that I have managed to attain and develop.


We are destined for greatness because we have done the impossible together. We've managed to do so because of the love and faith we have in each other. So I hope that just because we finished secondary, doesn't mean that it's the end for us because we should always save time for each other to meet up and update each other on the new things that are happening for us because we've have been better that the years before because of the bond we have made with not only ourselves but our teachers as well.


We are the true feminists that will make a difference in the world. Well done to us. Sydenham School graduating class of 2014. We have not only made history at school but we've made history with ourselves and endless memories with each other. Don't drift apart please...



A few snaps from progress file... 23/05/14

11D - sisters for life
Selfie with history teachers - Ms. Meany and Mr. Pickford
Bolivia and Ginger



Tia Squared















'Intelligence is the sexiest weapon in the world' - proved by the class of 2014, Sydenham school.

No comments: