Sunday 27 April 2014

'I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice.' Kanye West




Justin Timberlake - Not A Bad Thing

The unbelievable artist will always deliver true art. He never ceases to disappoint and I'm excited for Part 2!

Beyoncé - Pretty Hurts

Pageants are for those that lack self-esteem. Though I will contradict myself and say that pageants are also something beautiful but the moment they say you are too fat, and that you need to dream bigger or cause you to starve yourself. Then I'm against beauty pageants.


 Pharrell - Marilyn Monroe

An album dedicated to the female gender made by a phenomenal man of the 21st century who has a keen eye for everything that's great.


Childish Gambino ft Problem - Sweatpants

I don't believe often find myself watching celebrity interview but Childish Gambino's interview on The Arsenio Show was extraordinary. He spoke from the heart and I believed everything he said.


Alicia Keys - It's On Again 

Huge inspiration in my life. Great music. Great mind. She just keeps bringing it. There's nothing that she can't do.


Future ft Kanye West - I Won

He totally did cause he's got Ciara's heart. Future is the future of rap music because his new album Honest is to die! With great collabs featuring incredible artists; you won't wanna miss out on it.


Izzy Azalea ft Charli XCX - Fancy

She made a video out of one my favorite all time movies, so it was a definite must that I should watch the video and she dug it. My new love is Izzy Azalea xox


YG ft Drake - Who Do You Love?

So much talent erupting right now and it's true, trust me. I'm loving YG's album My Krazy Life. He's got sick songs that might have just become my life anthems, Sorry Mama being one of my favs off the album. 


T-Pain ft B.O.B - Up Down (Do This All Day)

They ratchet ass artists gotta be bragging up their stripper lives with a ratchet BBQ. Why weren't we invited!?


YG ft Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj - "My Nigga (Remix)

The beat got sick! Freakin' awesome lineup, like what up with that?




No comments: