Wednesday 9 September 2015

August Favourites



I realize that we are 9 days into the Virgo month but it's still not too late for this post. Here are some of my August time lovings including music, blogs, fashion, advice, etc

Recently, Pentatonix covered 'Cheerleader' by OMI and it's a FLAWLESS cover. No LIE! However, it wasn't the only thing the released as their single 'Can't Sleep Love' dropped. The video was beyond perfection. I just LOVED it all! I've been pretty much in heaven for these first few days of Virgo season. 



Cheerleader cover - Pentatonix


Can't Sleep Love - Pentatonix

I've been meaning to do a post about this as I've been late on this song for some weird reason. Like I didn't hear about this song until the VMAs. I mean, it's MEEEEE! Anyway, when I finally listened to the song, it was pretty much on repeat for a week.

This is my song of the YEAR! So thank you, Sean, Kanye, and John for this beautiful song.


One Man Can Change The World - Big Sean, Kanye West, and John Legend


This is a blog that I discovered on Snapchat. (weird, right?) But basically 'OneStep4Ward' was created by Johnny Ward in an office and it just grew from there. Johnny takes you into his past life and how he got to where he is now. 

 What I love most about this blog is that Johnny shares his secret on he achieved his dream and what country he's in at the moment. OneStep4Ward has become one of my favourite blogs as Johnny is inspiring me to finally pursuing my dream to travel.


Am I allowed to call this the best website ever? Can I? Should I? I am.

HighExistence has helped me become more aware of the world as it has no limitations. The goal of HighExistence is to boost consciousness. It educates me on things that schools don't teach. What's better than this?


These gorgeous Only Acid Wash Black Skinny Jeans. They are so comfy and the best kind of jeans...STRETCHY! I thought that it was about time for me to get a new pair of jeans as my last purchase was over 6 months ago. They were on sale on ASOS for £18, which was a bargain and I couldn't be happier!


My black loafers were first smart shoe purchase, I think in July. Before then, all I had known were trainers, boots, and heels. I'm still breaking them in as I have only ever worn the twice, so you can imagine the pain and the little new shoe cuts that you get. They are too cute, though!


I'm not one for make-up but when it come to mascara, I'm just not me. The Rimmel London ScandalEyes Xxtreme Black Mascara is INCREDIBLEEEE! It was £6.99 from Boots, which is a reasonable price. 


Due to my new healthy lifestyle, I decided to go in search for healthy drinks leading me to Venga. I truly love them! Like when I don't have time for breakfast, I can just grab one of them or they can break a snack in between breakfast and lunch. 



This was a picture from my 18th spent with some of my closest friends. 


Advice for the month. It's not only for designers because it appeals to everyone. Never think that just because some advice is delegated to one specific person, it doesn't mean that it won't help you out. 




No comments: