Wednesday 11 June 2014

Crap, What Month Are We In?


Problem - Ariana Grande ft Izzy Azalea

Btw Big Sean is in this video but they only show his lips and OMFG he has amazing lips (not to be a prev or anthing)


My Nigga Remix - YG, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne ft Rich Homie

YG has kind of become a drug for me, so... yeah


Everyone Is Gay - A Great Big World

After 'Say Something' I was overly intrigued by them and I dared to find out more and I found this. Talk about being a summer anthem!! 


Wiggle - Jason Derulo ft Snoop Dog

Jordin Sparks is a very lucky lady because Jason is....... He can sing, dance. Can he act!? He doesn't even need to act, I love him already with all his moves


Stay With Me - Sam Smith

Only just popped up and he's taken us by storm and I simply can't resist him as well. I'm also loving LATCH which is below 


Latch - Sam Smith


I Want The Love - Puff Daddy ft Meek Mill

I've missed Puff Daddy. Its good to see him back in his element :)


Sing - Ed Sheeran

OMFFFGGG! I can't have music without Ed Sheeran. Firstly, he collaborated with Pharrell on this song which made my day. He never disappoints! I love my GINGERS! I love you forever, Ed!!


All The Stars - Ed Sheeran

I had a freak out moment when I heard this song. I listened to it for 15 minutes without getting bored of it and I still haven't. Ed has just been amazing as he's recorded the main song of TFIOS movie. Life just got better!


Who You Love? - YG ft Drake

Uhh... awesome collab. Partying and red cups? That's where the life is!

No comments: