Tuesday 3 June 2014

19





I think it was this time last year that I honored the Martyrs that we lost and in return we received you 
Although I have never taken the time to truly appreciate you and the other two boys in my life,
 I'm doing now because I have so much to say about you:
You are the kind of person, I'd wish to be best friends with if you weren't my brother;
Because you are so real, kind-hearted and chill
You are always challenging me to do my best and I know that I can always count on you
We may be two years apart but you know that makes no difference because when the five of us meet up; we act like kids and that's what make me so happy to have you guys as siblings
I truly appreciate the time, days, years, months, weeks and hours you have taken to sit down with me so that we can just talk.... literally talk about everything and anything
You know me better than anything and the moments we have created and will create have resulted out to be hilarious, emotional and sometimes just plain disgusting
But I thank God every day for putting you in life because now I know not to wander around the world aimlessly because I can come to you for advice and comfort
143.
You are going to be great! I know that because I'm your little sister and I have seen the things you are capable of!
Just think you're invincible and you will be.
You have taught me some much in the 16 years that I have known you and I can't wait to learn more

P.s you know I love you but I'm gonna post the same post for the other three siblings' birthdays as well because I can't say anything that I haven't already in this post. Obvs I will edit it!




HAPPY 19th BRUTHA! 143 :)

Don't just be great, be immense! Be undefeated! Rise up to the challenges and conquer them and I'll do the same. 

No comments: